Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Another vacation day...

Today, Tuesday of the last week of my winter break....Is a day for running errands. I will send out the thank you cards to all of my students that graciously gave me a Christmas gift. I included a picture of all the cuties that I took the day of the winter performance, they were so cute in their fancy clothes and hats. I have to get a new band for the vacuum. My cleaning lady was unable to use the vacuum yesterday, so I will do it later today. I have to go to Trader Joe's for some food supplies....I went back to Weight Watchers, I have to get rid of the 10 pounds I gained since last summer. I can't believe I worked so hard over the last 3 years to lose 100 pounds to let 10 creep back up. I have done well the last 2 days. I will forge on. I think I will stop by Joann's, I need a piece of denim to make some jeans to go with the doll clothes I am working on. Dinner....some baked chicken, with rice and vegetables. Alas, the laundry is calling. How does all this get done when I am at work?? Plus I have to get my son to mow the lawn....

No comments: