Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weigh in Sunday

Every Sunday, I go to my weight watchers meeting and weigh in.  Today was no different.  I was quite excited to have lost another few pounds.  Since starting the journey to better health and wellness I have lost a total of 61.8 pounds.  I started on April 27, 2008.  I would say that I am doing well.   I love the way I can eat what i want in moderation and still lose weight.  I never feel deprived.  I now eat lots of veggies instead of junk.  I can still have my ice cream and goodies I like.  For me its been a great experience.  I got my new id for work the other and hardly recognized the woman in the picture.  I still don't see myself as thinner.  I guess it will take a while to get used to.  

On another note, my oldest son drove himself to lacrosse practice today.  I am quite worried about him driving alone.  He recently got his license and had been driving with us since last Christmas.  Still I worry.  He is supposed to call us before he leaves the school where they practice to let us know he is coming home.  I will wait for the call.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the weight loss. When I was teaching we did Weight Watchers at Work. I lost about 15 pounds, but I've gained 5 back. I really need to do it again, but I can't go to meetings regularly with 2 jobs. I may try online.