Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Keyboard...

I spent the afternoon baking chocolate chip biscotti's from scratch. We have to go to a party tonight and have to bring either an appetizer or a dessert. So I pulled out my grandmother -in-law's old recipe. They turned out really great, nice and toasted perfectly.
Yesterday I purchased a new keyboard, mouse and (finally) a new flat panel monitor for the computer in the office. I LOVE the monitor, its huge! 24 inches. Unfortunately, my old computer does not support HD so I am not getting the full blown awesomeness of the monitor. The keyboard is a whole different story. It is wireless and cannot keep up with the speed of my typing. I hate the way I have to go back and type the first letters to some words, or not get a space. I guess I have to get used to it. I should have bought an old fashioned wired one. Oh, well,this one was under 30 dollars, so when it goes, I will go back to the old kind.

1 comment:

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Glad to see your post....and can I have some Biscotti? they sound awesome. I hope you get used to your keyboard, it stinks to get a new "toy" and it isnt what we expect it to be.