Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ears....




I have been busy making ears. Ears one can wear for fun. I got the idea from some I purchased at a theme park. I figured since I will be teaching kindergarten, this school year, I would use them as needed. So, there are bear ears, cat ears, mouse ears, and miscellaneous ears. My friend,Tracy, who owns The Fairytale Fantasy, a princess party boutique, even wants them for her Halloween collection. I'd better get busy....only 3 more weeks before school starts. Want some ears of your own? Just email me.

3 comments:

Larissa said...

So cute! How do they clip on?

Laura said...

They clip on with those metal clips that sort of snap. I love that they are individual so you can place them where you want. They are called "snap on hair clips" After dinner I will post a picture. Thanks!

Katie said...

The kids will love them, when I taught K, I know mine would've.