Saturday, June 4, 2011

Teacher Tool Belts....








Out of need comes inspiration.....I need certain things to be super handy during the school day....white board markers, a green marker, a yellow marker, band-aids, my keys and especially my glasses.  I was always asking my kindergarteners where my stuff was.  They must think I am old and feeble.  So, one day I saw one of the first grade teachers wearing what looked like a carpenter's(not cute) belt with her stuff in it.  I asked to see it and that is where my beautiful teacher tool belts were born.  So for the last 2 weeks, I have not lost a thing and my "tools" are exactly where I need them.  They are gaining popularity with the other teachers and I have actually sold a few.  If you are interested email me and I can give you  details and then you can get one of your own.   Happy Weekend:)

1 comment: