Saturday, August 27, 2011

Summer is almost over....

Calendar Bulletin Board
          
New reading interactive bulletin board

Library Center
Today is so much closer to the end of my summer....  I will return to my classroom the Wednesday after Labor day to start teaching my new group of Kindergarten kiddies.  I have spent the last couple of weeks preparing for their arrival.   I can't wait to see who comes through the door.  As I spend today creating more labels and room signs, I can only think of the myriad of things that I feel I have to complete before starting.  It doesn't help that our district got a new reading program after 11 years with the last one.  All I can say is that it will be a year of lots of learning on both my part and my students' part.  Happy Saturday everyone.....

No comments: