Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Thanksgiving day was great. We had great food and a good time with our family. We went to my mother in law's house, my mom joined us as well. We ate, sat around talking and enjoyed each other.
This morning we went to Circuit City and got our new phones from the Verizon store inside the store. We had the best salesmen and he got us in and out with 3 new phones in no time at all. I was tempted to buy a 32 inch flat panel HD Samsung TV....but, it was only a thought. My husband went to work for a couple of hours for basketball practice, my oldest son went to the L. A. auto show, and my youngest is next door playing poker with the neighbor kids. I will pick up the house some, do some laundry and get some sewing in.

1 comment:

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving and good day today too. What kind of new phones did you get? My mom just got that new Blackberry Storm. I think thats what it is called. She loves it!