Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dinner and Dentists

I have a huge fear of dentist. I used to wait until the very last minute, when my teeth were about to fall out of my head to go see one. I finally met one that I love, Dr. Chris. He is awesome, we talk about all sorts of things. He is kind (as far as torture of the gums goes), patient and above all a very good dentist especially for my children. It it however impossible to get an appointment with him. He is Mr. popularity. He is worth the wait, he got me to floss on a daily basis. Now I don't have bleeding gum attacks every time he works on me. Enough grossness.

I put on some chicken in the crock for dinner tomorrow, it was great the last time I made it and every one loved it, even the neighbor boy.

I am working on some new totes for the holiday boutique at my son's school. Hope to get the last 10 I have cut out finished.

1 comment:

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

Oh I am terrified of the dentist. My mouth is soooo bad too. Thats cool you found such a nice one, that has to make it easier.
Hey, we had chicken tonight too!